Rates : Please contact us for the most up to date rates and availability.
- Each person must sign the release of liability.
- Keep away from the edge of the wall behind the house toward the river. Watch children.
- No smoking in the house.
- No glass containers on the river.
- NO ANIMALS.
- No firearms.
- No unattended children.
- Please do not litter and keep trash picked up.
- Be careful with fire. No fireworks if there has been no rain.
- Watch for snakes and stinging insects. This is a working ranch that is close to Nature. Use a light when out at night.
- Fishing is catch and release.
- Don't hook up video games to the TV. If you rent a movie on Dish Network, leave the money in the jar.
- Please stay in the vicinity of the house and river and out of pastures. If you come to a closed gate, turn around.
- Your cell phone may not work, so you may make necessary long¬ distance calls on the house phone. Do not call international numbers
- When you leave, turn AC to 80 or the heat to 60.
- Be sure to empty the refrigerator of the things you brought.
- If possible, please take your trash with you.
- Please lock the doors and the gate as you leave unless we are on premises.
Los Vecinos Guest Needs :
Los Vecinos provides bed linens and a full kitchen.
Guests need to bring all food items, towels, and personal supplies. Please bring plastic sheets if they are needed. Bring extra ice if the group is large.
Please bring a medicine kit that includes benedryl, antibiotic cream, bandaids, and insect repellant, as well as other medicines that might be needed.
A washer and dryer are available, but please bring your own laundry soap.
In addition you may want to bring these items:
- Fishing tackle (catch and release)
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, hats
- Floats and swim rings
- Beach towels
- Life jackets
- Folding chairs
- Paper plates and cups for eating outside
- DVD's, VCR tapes, books, or games for the heat of the day. (Please do not use the TV for video games)
- Other fun equipment
Los Vecinos has a couple of paddleboats, several kayaks, and some tubes. For a large group, you may want to bring more tubes and/or canoes. There is no lifeguard, so young people must be supervised on the river.
This is a ranch; you are close to nature. Whenever you're outside, be on the lookout for snakes. For walks you may want closed toed sturdy shoes or boots.